email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset request for dsl.pipex.com webmail

simonalarms
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Is it possible for me, myself, to reset my own password?

I haven't been hacked. I know the current login details and password. But can't see anywhere I could change the email password myself.

I have updated the "Private Notes" section of my profile as indicated in other messages, with all the information I still have access to.

In case changing it myself is NOT possible... Could you please count this message as being a password reset request by the talktalk community team.

Thank.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thanks. I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should get a call later today with the new password. Please let us know how you get on.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Edit: I've rung around a few old friends who are very "pen and paper"... and think I have the old numbers... I'll update the "Private Notes" first now accordingly.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

A current landline number or the landline number that existed when I was a Pipex customer?

As I've included in the Private Notes... it's over 12 years since I lived in that house and the number is lost to the vagaries of time.

I could add my current land line number. But that is neither an ex-Pipex or ex-TalkTalk number.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi simonalarms, I need a landline number in order to raise the fault ticket for you. Post back once you've added it. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Yes, ex-residential customer of Pipex is probably closer to reality.

Thank you for forwarding the request. I guess that means there's no way I could have done it to myself. Which is (a) kinda annoying but (b) a bit of a relief... since it means I didn't miss something.

Thanks.

I'll await a response.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi Simon

I assume you're a TalkTalk residential customer or ex-residential customer? 

The request is in to TalkTalk's Community Team for a password reset.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes