email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipex - Emails Not Sending

pbar100
Enlightened One
Message 369 of 369

Emails from my Pipex account are not being received by the recipients. Some of them get through, some are not, seems a little random.

They all appear to send ok, but simply do not arrive.

I have the same issue whether using Webmail or the client on my PC.

I have sent a test email to a Hotmail account I have and it just doesn't arrive.

I can receive as normal.

I have got a bounce back from a few mails - Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached

This is a new problem, only just started in the last day or two. Thank you.

368 REPLIES 368

Message 341 of 369

You're welcome. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 342 of 369

That's good news, thank you.

0 Likes

Message 343 of 369

The ticket has been escalated by a manager now so we should hear today. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 344 of 369

Thank you, I keep testing it but it is still not working.

I dread to think how many users have sent out important mails using Webmail and how unaware they are that they will not be read.

0 Likes

Message 345 of 369

I'm still waiting for an update on the ticket following the chase I put on it yesterday. Hopefully, this will be sorted soon. 

0 Likes

Message 346 of 369

Just had another bounce back, same kind of message -

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 13.9 hour(s):

Reason: The following message to **** was undeliverable.The reason for the problem: Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached

0 Likes

pbar100
Enlightened One
Message 347 of 369

It may be beneficial if you jumped on this thread, TalkTalk have been having major Pipex mail issues again unfortunately -

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/Pipex-Emails-Not-Sending/m-p/2368721#M115450

0 Likes

Message 348 of 369

I've sent a chaser for you to get an update for you. 

0 Likes

Message 349 of 369

It is still faulty I'm afraid.

It is back to the original problem now, where I am getting this message -

Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached

0 Likes

Message 350 of 369

Seems to be working now, thanks to all concerned.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 351 of 369

I'm still waiting for an answer from the admins. I'll send a chaser now. 

0 Likes

Message 352 of 369

Just wondering if any progress has been made at all please? I have just sent a few test mails and still, not one of them reached the target.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 353 of 369

We're doing our best to get it sorted for you and always will. 

0 Likes

Message 354 of 369

Thank you, I do appreciate it and realise that it's not in your hands.

0 Likes

Message 355 of 369

We've heard nothing back concerning this yet. I and others are constantly chasing the team who manage this. 

0 Likes

Message 356 of 369

I've sent some more mails this morning on the chance that the wizards have fixed it.

But still the same issue, no Pipex mail sent from Webmail is being delivered.

0 Likes

Message 357 of 369

No worries I suspect this needs to be fixed so won't start working without help. 

0 Likes

Message 358 of 369

Thank you.

I keep trying it, sent mails to a friend on AOL, myself at Hotmail and my own TalkTalk (Pipex) address, and none have been received, no bounce backs or anything.

0 Likes

Message 359 of 369

Thanks, I've raised the fault ticket for you. Please let us know how you get on.

0 Likes

Message 360 of 369

No problem - done as requested.

0 Likes