email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipex address not receiving emails at all this morning

Pianist2
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 6

Problems have been building up over the past few days in receiving emails at my Pipex address - they have been downloading slowly and some people have been telling me that their emails to me have been bouncing back. However this morning nothing is being received at all. I sent a test email to myself - nothing. However I sent an email to my Gmail address from my Pipex address and that was received immediately, so it seems to be a problem with receiving emails rather than sending them. This seems to be a recurrence of a problem we had about a year ago when a fix was applied and everything worked well for a time. Can an OCE take this up please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Muddymedic
Super Duper Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Hi @Pianist2 Concur.  Issues again with both Pipex Webmail and POP this evening as per 'usual' for this time of day.

Message 2 of 6
Following my reply below, I'm still getting some error messages - 'temporary authentication failure' .
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

I had received a warning yesterday and I thought I had cleared out all the large attachments but I discovered after I had posted that there was a 4MB attachment still on one email. I think it was after I removed that that emails started to come through again. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Pianist2, how full is/was your inbox?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Pianist2
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 6

Some emails are coming through now, though there are still intermittent delays and error messages, but I have received nothing sent between 8:30 p.m. yesterday and 10.30 a.m. today. Has anyone else had a similar problem? It may have been something to do with my mailbox being full.

0 Likes