Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex email NOT working

8 REPLIES 8
David Hughes1
First Timer

I received your email regards the pending upgrade, I am a pipex email customer, I do not use talk talk as my isp, been with pipex for many many years. I have a primary email plus an alias for myself and one for my wife neither of us has had any email since Wednesday.

I have tried logging on to webmail at talk talk but get redirected to the old homecall webmail sign in.
Will the aliases still be accessible as the wife's are on one and are very urgently needed 

I have a number of emails I urgently need as does my wife, how long is the upgrade supposed to take as it will cost me financially if this is not resolved soon. 

Can someone advise update what is going on please 

JandC_271
Team Player

I have the same problem, since Friday 25th evening emails that I know have been sent to my pipex address have not arrived at webmail, also emails that I send appear in the "sent" box on webmail but have not been received by the addressees. When logging in to webmail I'm still being directed to the old webmail-legacy-homecall address.

Has something gone wrong with the TalkTalk upgrade?

JandC_271
David Hughes1
First Timer
Looks like they have hit a wall at some point seems it is a bigger job than they anticipated and unfortunately it is a lot of us ex Pipex customers (along with others I am sure) that are bottom of the pile ... I will get serious issues if this is not sorted soon and I think I will pass some of that grief to Talk Talk !!
David Hughes1
First Timer
WELL ANYONE FROM TALKTALK CARE TO OFFER SOME GUIDANCE / NEWS/ AN UPDATE SOMETHING .........
ferguson
Community Star

The support team are not online at weekends, call 0345 172 0046, or try Live chat

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Apologies for this.

The issue raised with Pipex emails is now showing on our Service Status page and updates will be provided here under email.

Thanks

Debbie

David Hughes1
First Timer

Well had one or two emails arrive but nothing like I would normally, still getting redirected to old email portal to log in at TalkTalk so assume that the update has not been completed or applied to the account.

Strangely before this had two emails in Chinese characters out of the blue both sent on their way to email heaven without opening.

makes me wonder if some sort on "intrusion" has gone on !!

OCE_Ady

Hi David Hughes1, the mail backlog caused by the incident should mostly have been cleared, but I've asked the mail admins to confirm if there are any outstanding issues that they're aware of. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady

Hi David Hughes1, you're getting the mail as expected. If you're not logging in to webmail at apps.talktalk.co.uk then please do and if you're using a client please let us know what settings you're using. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.