Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pipex email still not working

4 REPLIES 4
Davethevet
First Timer

I have read all the posts and am still in the position of not getting into TalkTalk webmail, I am still be directed to original homecall webmail. I have just logged into my wife’s account and that is ok. Got current mail this morning but nothing from Friday till today, including mail I sent from my sky account, which hasn’t bounced back. The homecall account is now not functioning properly when trying to read emails and has none of the missing mail.

Is this just going to take time or is it never going to function properly.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Davethevet 

Good to know that your wife's mailbox is upgraded ok.

Based on experience there may be more delayed mail delivered overnight but if mail was not accepted for delivery then the mail senders will have got notified. If you're expecting mail and it doesn't arrive tonight then it might be best to contact the sender of expected mail to see if they can resend. Otherwise it'll be up to the sender to retry.

We're aware that there's a further batch of mailboxes being upgraded overnight.  Usually it's around 2 weeks after the first mail notification of the upgrade that the mailbox is scheduled for migration. But some users have been waiting a bit longer than 2 weeks for the upgrade to complete. When do you think your upgrade would have been scheduled based on the 2 week notification period?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Davethevet
First Timer

I received an email on 16th September.

again this morning I am still being redirected to the homecall site

Gondola
Community Star

Hang on for TalkTalk to pick up and see if there's advice on when the upgrade is scheduled. You should get an upgrade complete mail message around a week after the second mail message about the upgrade.

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the email address you're enquiring about, notes and references etc and then save changes.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Davethevet, the final batch of Pipex accounts are migrated tonight. What happens when you login to the https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite? If the affected email address isn't in your profile add it to the private notes section of your profile.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.