email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipex legacy account suddenly stopped working

pipexlegacyuser
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi all, just to be clear, if I have a legacy dsl.pipex.com email address, it will be deleted in 6 months unless I have an active & paying account with Talktalk?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Unfortunately, I don't have an official escalation path for the limited mail account process. I've submitted the request again and will speak to one of my colleagues in the email team when they come online.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Are you sorted now?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

pipexlegacyuser
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your help!

Message 4 of 6

Hi pipexlegacyuser, please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi pipexlegacyuser 

Have you received a notification email from TalkTalk that looks like this:

TalkTalk for Everyone

YOUR TALKTALK MAIL
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LIMITED

Hi, we recently got in touch regarding changes to your TalkTalk Mail account.
Starting today, you'll no longer be able to send or receive emails through desktop or mobile email management applications. You will now only be able to do this by visiting www.talktalk.co.uk/mail.

Starting six months from today, we'll be permanently deleting TalkTalk Mail accounts that aren't signed up to TalkTalk Mail Plus or part of an active TalkTalk broadband account. We'll send you a reminder before this happens.

You can avoid losing your email address and having to update any other accounts you have connected to it. Check out your two easy options below.

Heads up that orphan email addresses, that's TalkTalk Mail addresses, that include pipex domains, that are not added to an active TalkTalk Consumer customer MyAccount, are being limited to Internet browser webmail access and flagged for deletion if no action is taken*. TalkTalk email notifications are being sent.

* The action to take to restore email access on supported devices is:

• Add the email address to an active TalkTalk Consumer customer MyAccount
  • If not a customer, rejoin TalkTalk for home broadband or subscribe to  TalkTalk MailPlus

About TalkTalk MailPlus

Is there any additional information you're looking for?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution