email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipex webmail STILL not working properly

LadySilver
Conversation Starter
Message 12 of 12

Since Wednesday afternoon: the fields for address and password come up right away, but it was taking a few moments for the 'domain' field and login button to appear, and then, after that, told me that "Login has failed".

E-mails were still being passed to my Outlook account.

Now (Friday), though it has eventually let me have access, it took nearly 5 minutes for the 'domain' field and login button to appear.

Any chance of getting things back to normal?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi LadySilver, I know this helps you not a bit but I've tested in Chrome and FireFox and it loads immediately everytime including the domain bar. When you first reported and I tested this didn't happen, but it definitely seems to be right not. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Ok I'll run a few tests and post back shortly. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hello Andy,

Yes, I clear the cache regularly, but am still having the issue in both browsers:

Internet Explorer has brought the page up right away, but only the 'address' & 'password' fields.

It takes another 2-3 minutes for the rest of it to appear.

Firefox is showing a blank page, with the message "Waiting for netmail.pipex.net...", and has then come up in full after about 5 minutes.

If I close those pages and then ask them to re-launch, I have to go through the whole process again!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Yes they investigated the issue and fixed a problem with the website. Have you tried clearing cache or checking in another browser to see if it works properly that way?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Do you have any news on this? Because it has been 12 days since the last post, and the only change is that sometimes the webmail page won't load at all, and I have to try again later.

But I'm still waiting nearly 5 minutes for the 'domain' field and login button to appear.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Ok thanks. I've asked the team to take a look at this for us. I'll post back once I have a reply. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Is this the page you're using to login? http://webmail.homecall.co.uk/webmail?index=1

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi - yes, both Firefox (my usual browser for webmail) and Internet Explorer.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Hi LadySilver, is this happening in all browsers?

0 Likes

LadySilver
Conversation Starter
Message 11 of 12

Now Monday, and nothing has changed - I'm still having to wait nearly 5 minutes for the page to finish loading to allow the 'domain' field and 'login' button to appear.

0 Likes