email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor email service online no app full of adverts

kimkeen
Team Player
Message 8 of 8

Anyone else crazy sick and tired of talktalk vile shoddy email delivery, viewing, choked in irrelevant plague of adverts & organising service!. Please message back or help give this a thumbs up. I know its a long shot and i as well as many others have complained and posted similarly already. I just would like them to seriously think about how poor this service is and and at long long (extremely long) far to long, exhaustively, terribly long last. For the sake of humanity and all thats good in the world for crying out loud. Why on earth would they charge customers for something so annoyingly and obviously flawed and trash. Ok y’all rant over 🤣🥳🤪, praying for support from community here, so thumbs up likes etc please please 🙏🏽 😘

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Apologies kimkeen, I thought your post was an appeal for help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Grateful thanks for the 'Like' Willa2.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi kimkeen 

Google's main business is online advertising from which it makes over a hundred billion pounds a year.  If you feel Gmail is best for you then feel free to use it. You can add the TalkTalk Mail account to the Gmail app so you get the best with your choice of app.

Still waiting for my Like and Accept as Solution I see!

Message 4 of 8

Hi ady, no advice needed thanks, i am used to receiving advice in this matter yet honestly find thus no help. Why cant we just be given a plain, no hidden time consuming costs service delivery. One with no stress, hassle, inconvenience and add ons etc. if Google can deliver great email apps and delivery services for free then why cant talktalk kindly show customers likewise courtesy. The need reconfigure settings, install extensions is just insulting customer sensibilities.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Gondola, yes i am used to receiving advice in this matter yet honestly find thus no help. Why cant we just be given a plain, no hidden time consuming costs service delivery. One with no stress, hassle, inconvenience and add ons etc. if Google can deliver great email apps and delivery services for free then why cant talktalk kindly show customers likewise courtesy. The need reconfigure settings, install extensions is just insulting customer sensibilities.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi kimkeen, what problems are you having with your email other than the advertising.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi kimkeen 

If you find the advertising distracting:

• Try an ad-blocker add-on or extension in your Internet browser
  • Set up an email client with an IMAP email account to view and send messages e.g. Thunderbird or Outlook or similar

I'm currently using AdBlocker Ultimate and have used others in the past. I also use Thunderbird in parallel with webmail.

Thumbs up Like and Accept as Solution appreciated.

TalkTalk Mail Webmail 10May2022TalkTalk Mail Webmail 10May2022

0 Likes