email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop 3 down

whizzbang
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

It's still not working here. Do i have to change or make any upgrades or updates?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi whizzbang, thanks for taking the time to post back and let us know its sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 8

Thanks everyone my email is back to normal. When you rely on it so much any outage seems like an eternity. Great to have it back 😉

Message 3 of 8

Hi whizzbang 

The mail platform is reported as working normally this morning. Your email setup seems fine. Hoping you'll be able to confirm all is back to normal.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 8

Hi Whizzbang, please let us know if your'e still having problems with your mail.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

whizzbang
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 8

@Tiscali.co.uk

Windows 10 on laptop  using Chrome and webmail

outgoing mail is set to smtp.talktalk.net

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thanks for a swift reply

I am using Chrome browser for webmail on Windows 10 laptop

my email is ......@tiscali.co.uk and setting for outgoing mail is   smtp.talktalk.net

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

What email domain is your email address?

How are you using email? Webmail or email software? If using software then what type of email software and what version on which operating system / device?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution