email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Faulty Router

philliphouson
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi, I upgraded to Fibre Broadband in September 2019, and up until now I have had no problems with my connection or WIFI hub.

However, as if overnight I believe something has gone wrong with my router preventing me from connecting over the WiFi. The make and model is SAGEMCOM 5364.

I have followed all of your trouble shooting advise on your website, however I haven't had any luck. I have even done a hard reset of the router itself, and also left it unplugged overnight but it it still not working correctly.

I can however connect via the Ethernet Port with my PC on the back of the router, which shows there is no fault with my line. However when I search for available WiFi connections it does not display, even when my device is in the same room as the router. The router itself is displaying a solid white Led. 

If you could offer me any advice/help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately though, I believe it is a faulty router. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi philliphouson, I've ordered a replacement router for you. Please let us know how you get on once you've received the new router.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.