email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Emails

plb46
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 9

Unable to recieve or send emails since Saturday 11th December

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi plb46,  thanks for posting back to let us know it's working. An issue was found and fixed on the servers yesterday.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Excellent news. Thanks for the confirmation. It's very helpful to be able to close the case.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

plb46
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 9

I have just checked and pleased to say the email address in question is now showing up. Thank you

plb46
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 9

I am still not recieving emails  from one of my addresses as 9am this morning I have posted the email address in private notes as requested. This situation is now becoming intolerable please could some one find the answer and get it fixed or a phone number to talk to some one about this problem. Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi plb46

If you are signing in to TalkTalk Mail webmail and find one account is loading and working but the impacted account comes up with the error message 'Unable to connect to e-mail server' then it's not an issue at your end so make no changes to settings.

plb46
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 9

Thank you Email address now provided

plb46
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 9

My other email is working so all must be ok with my set up and connection.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi plb46 

I'm not aware that there's a problem sending mail messages via an email client or email app. So, I need to investigate how you're using TalkTalk Mail.

Are you signing in to TalkTalk Mail webmail and see the message 'Unable to connect to e-mail server. Possible reasons: The e-mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes.'

It's a local issue at the TalkTalk Mail platform and some mailboxes are not being accessed. I've reported the issue to TalkTalk and it's been alerted to the Mail platform operator.

So that TalkTalk Support can co-ordinate the issue of those mailboxes that are on the Mail platform server that is not currently accessible: Would you kindly add, and note the email address that's not accessible, in your Community profile, Private notes - in the My Settings   Personal Information page - at the bottom of the page immediately above the Save Changes button that you'll then need to update the page.