email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems adding talk talk account to gmail

IanGil
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Every time I try to add my talk talk account to gmail I get a message saying unable to connect to server. Have tried different security settings

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

That's great thanks for posting back to let us know. If you could post what you had to do to get it fixed it might help other members fix their issues. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks, but I have it sorted now.

Message 3 of 6

The email works ok if you login to webmail or is that problematical too?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the reply. I have used these settings and all possible combination of settings but always get the message 'Couldn't open connection to server'. I have tried with no security with the same answer.

0 Likes

stevesurrey
Insightful One
Message 5 of 6

Double check you are using the right email settings as advised in this article Email-settings 

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!