email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Webmail

JMichael
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Hello,   My problem is that the emails in my In Box and all folders appear for a short while then they disappear. All that remains on the screen is the list of folders on the left of the screen. Also a few headings such as Compose and Delete on the left not the top. Nothing responds if I click on them. Can you help please?    Julian 

Jules
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Julian, has Gondola managed to help you get this sorted?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Jules

I've just started to troubleshoot this issue with a couple of other customers. What device are you using and with what Operating system? What browser and version? Are you using any Ad-blocker or do you see advertising panels?

I cannot replicate the issue on my Windows 11 notebook with any browser with or without an Ad-blocker.  I am seeing a lot of errors being reported when advertising is running.

However, both customers that see the issue report they are not using any Ad-blocker add-on or extension. One customer, at my request, has installed an Ad-blocker and now reports the issue has disappeared on blocking the advertising.

So could I ask you to do the same and let me know the details of your device and whether using an Ad-blocker to kill the advertising also kills the display issue.

I'm using Firefox and Adblocker Ultimate as a guide to my normal running setup.  Let me know if you need help to install an Ad-blocker to test the proposed workaround.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution