email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt of emails

Jane Scales
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have sent emails to a Yahoo address but the person is not receiving them. I can receive the emails he sends to me. Please advise.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Jane Scales, please let us know how your friend gets on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Jane Scales 

Either your friend has inadvertently blocked your mail messages, or they're arriving in the Yahoo spam folder or you're using email software that is out of date or has out of date settings.

Test by sending direct from TalkTalk Mail when signed in via an Internet browser.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Compose and self-send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent objects folder and arrives and stays in your Inbox.  Then compose and send your friend a message.

Let us know of any send error message, or if mail did not arrive in your Inbox or your friend's Inbox.

How do you normally view and send mail messages? What device and email software / version?

If the settings are out of date I'll let you know the settings to use. But let us know how you get on with TalkTalk Mail webmail.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution