email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipient Undeliverable

stevesurrey
Insightful One
Message 4 of 4

Around midday today 2 of my regular contacts notified me that messages they had sent to my @talktalk.net address bounced. Here is a the full error message one received

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<********@talktalk.net>:
550: 5.1.1 PmQKiPd907gNG Recipient Undeliverable (TT512)

I have received other email to this address before and since the issue was reported to me.

If its relevant the senders use AOL & Yahoo addresses.

Ironically, I have been using my @talktalk.net address more nowadays given all the problems with Pipex, so hope (pray) this isnt a longterm issue.

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks Steve.

I'll keep an eye on things from here.

My next check would have been to query the Reply to address on the message you sent. But if you're confident that's ok, all's well.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi @Gondola 

I have signed into webmail as you suggested and successfully sent and received a reply from that test address.

As the email address seemed to be working OK to me apart from those 2 senders I too suspected they had miss-typed the address. But its one they use regularly and were simply using 'reply' to respond. I also checked the address given in the non-delivery report (I even cut/pasted it to use to send an email to it) and it is correct.

Looks like it was a one-off glitch.

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi Steve

If you can sign in to the talktalk mailbox and successfully send a test message to test-mail@talktalk.net and receive a reply in the Inbox then I'd check the email address your contacts are sending to. It may be incorrect.

Let us know what happens.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes