email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replies from Freeview Help not arriving in my inbox

stevefowell
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 4

I recently sent an email to help@freeview.co.uk but, despite follow up emails from me, I have received no reply. However, speaking to Freeview on the phone, it appears that they have received and responded to all my emails. So they are not arriving in my inbox. Please also note that, an email sent to help@freeview.co.uk from a different email service generated an automated reply which was received by me.

So why are emails from Freeview not getting through to my TalkTalk inbox? Incidentally, I have also checked my Spam folder - nothing in there either.

Steve

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks. I've raised the fault ticket for you. This will need to go to the Email Admins and can take up to 72 working hours to be fixed by the team. You'll get updates by text in the  meantime. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Done. Yes, please raise a ticket.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi stevefowell, is the affected email the one you used to register on the community and that is in your profile? If it is please add a mobile number to your profile and I'll get a fault ticket raised for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes