email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset DSL.PIPEX.COM email password

Mcdaddy1969
Team Player
Message 16 of 16

Hi, I got some rogue emails saying my dsl.pipex.com account was hacked. I would like to have my password reset asap please and cannnot do it via the talktalk my account function. Please can you arrange engineering to reset the password.

Paul
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 16

Hi Ady,

just spoke to Chris all sorted, works on webmail. Will check in my Emily client on my home laptop tonight,

thanks for for all your help

Paul

Message 3 of 16

That's great. I've asked Chris to call you this morning. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Hi, can he call me tomorrow (Friday 12th) between 9.00am and 4.00pm please.

Paul
0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

I can ask him to call you back, what's the best time to get hold of you?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Hi Ady,

Randaheer tried to ring yesterday but I missed his call and he has not rung back. Can you chase home to give me a call or advise a contact number for him so I can make the call.

thanks

Paul
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 16

That sounds like the admins have reset the password. I've asked Ranadheer if he can get the new password and give you a call with it. Please let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Hi Ady,

I think something must be happening I now cant receive or send from that account.  How will they get the password reset details to me?

Paul
0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

I've sent a chaser for you. I'll post back when I hear back. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16

Hi Ady,

I have still not had any email or contact to get my password reset, and I am still getting daily hacked emails and threats. Could you please chase up.

Thanks,

Paul
0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

Hi Ady,

I have not had an email with a password yet. Will let you know when it arrives or do you need me to post it in private notes?

Paul

Paul
0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Hi Paul, did the password in the mail give the correct password for your account? I only want you to say yes or no please don't provide the password. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Thanks Paul, I've raised the fault ticket for you. I'm expecting this to take a couple of days to be reset. If you haven't heard by Monday please post back to chase me. 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 16

Hi OCE-Ady,

I have posted the information you wanted on the private notes section of my community profile, hope thats all you need .

Paul

Paul
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 15 of 16

Hi Mcdaddy1969, I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

0 Likes