email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Email Password

Violet1
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

I am unable to reset my primary talktalk email account password (as the link is sent to the account I cannot access). I have been unable to access this for some time now and would appreciate it if this could be escalated.

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi alimci, please start your own topic so that we can help you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

I have a similar problem. My MyAccount email is a TalkTalk account which has been deleted, and I can't remember the password as it's been years since I used it.

I now need to access MyAccount but can't get into it as the password reset will be sent to the deleted email account.

Last week I spoke for an hour to two chat agents, the first who kept telling I could change the email through MyAccount and didn't seem to grasp this was impossible, and the second who tried to change the email address, but insisted my email address was not a valid email address.

This has supposedly been escalated, but I am not convinced that any communication will not go to the deleted email address.

This must surely be a common problem? I would welcome any help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi Violet1, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.  

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Violet1
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 10

*****Thanks to Ady issues now resolved *****

Message 5 of 10

Hi Ady    *****

Thank you for your help.

Reset details updated and now have access to my email account.

Great job

Thanks again

Gilli87
First Timer
Message 6 of 10

Ii am also having this issue. It's for some reason just this afternoon started asking me for my password and ive literally tried every password I could have possibly used and it's not accepting any of them. Please can someone help me too? 

Message 7 of 10

Can you let me know if the enquiry status please?

I haven't heard anything since Ady posted on Tuesday 23rd

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi Ady - Sorry I've messed up!! I don't know how to send another PM to you and the mobile number I sent is incorrect

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi Violet1, I can help you get this sorted. I've sent you a personal message for more information.

Ady