email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password Again

Wunnus
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have made no changes to my PC

In the last 2 days I have had to reset all TalkTalk passwords.

???? Why????

Today the webmail did not recognise the username/password . I made no changes to anything and logged in again. Success

Please advise where I am going wrong or is this a product of my low bandwidth problems?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Wunnus 

TalkTalk support via LiveChat is here: Our LiveChat team.  A one click Blue button for Chat now; Purple button when LiveChat is busy; Grey or no button when LiveChat is offline.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 5

I tried logging into my account... lost password problem. reset it (happened a couple of times in recent months)

Went to webmail... password not correct ??? Came out and went back in... all OK????

Then online chat support is not there. So I sent an email. They sent back a link for online chat... nothing there , just a description for online chat hours. it really does need a "click here for online chat"

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Wunnus, your passwords have nothing to do with bandwidth. How long after resetting the password did you login to webmail?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Wunnus 

Other than an expected error message of wrong email address or password have you seen any other error messages?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution