email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset dsl.pipex.com email password

samwhatley
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I'm experiencing unexpected signup emails and hacking emails from someone who's seemingly gained access to my old dsl.pipex.com account, which is linked to several other accounts (social media, etc.). How can I go about getting the password reset on this to something more secure?

Thanks,

Sam

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Sam, I can reset the password for you and get you a call to provide the new password.

I've sent you a personal message. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 4
Thanks for that - have put all that info in the profile, so will wait for a response.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @samwhatley 

The TalkTalk Community Team will need to authorise a password change for you currently.

Please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the Pipex email address with any relevant other notes and finally save changes.

TalkTalk will need to verify you are the registered mail user. You'll get an initial response from a TalkTalk (TT Staff) team member here.

You'll then receive via Community Personal Messaging (the envelope icon by your avatar top right of this page when signed in to Community), a data verification request prior to authorising the password change.

You'll then get a call on your mobile and a team member will run a security check and give you the new password.

When the Pipex mailbox is migrated to the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have a MyAccount as a MailPlus or Broadband customer then you'll be able to manage the password change there or set up Reset Details for when you forget the password and need to reset it.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution