email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roblox 6 figure verification code

Colin731
Participant
Message 24 of 24

Hi every body, I really hope someone can help me, been trying since before xmas to get this code but never get the email with it. Done everything they have said, add to safe senders the lot but still not getting it and I cant find it any ware dont know were I,m going wrong or what to do next. They cant help me now, Please help me if you can as I really need to get the account back doing my head in lols, yet I get their replys. Regards Colin,using talktalk and outlook

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 1 of 24

Ady did say that the email admins couldn't find any incoming mail from Roblox. 

In these circumstances it's most likely that the sender has stopped sending because a previous difficulty in getting mail delivered triggered a stop.

If they cannot easily clear a stop on sending then the solution is to change the registered email address. Is this practical?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes

Message 2 of 24

Hi again, could someone be so kind as to check my mail again as im still not getting my verification codes through, requested no end since your last reply, Kind Regards Colin p.s i could loss hundreds of pounds if i cant get back into my account

0 Likes

Message 3 of 24

Hi did,nt think they would as i had them all in one go, I,m now waiting for more verification codes so can you please please see if they are stuck some were in the pipe line as the latest was asked for today, please have another look now for me as they have,nt come here and dont want to loose the account after spending hundred of pounds on it, my new user name is viding_millie, Kind Regards Colin

0 Likes

Message 4 of 24

Hi, must be stopping somewere for me to have all the emails 2 months after I first requested verification code then the lot came together with different dates, I really need then to come as I cant get into the account and ive spent hundreds of pounds on it, could you please look again for me got to be stored somewere to all come at once months after, no-reply@roblox.com

Regards Colin

0 Likes

Message 5 of 24

Hi Colin, apologies I have had an update.  They couldn't find any mails that had been deferred or rejected. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 24

Hi, any news in tracking down were my 6 figure verification code emails going from no-reply@roblox.com yet please Colin 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 24

Thanks for confirming that. I've already sent that over. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 24

Thank You, its no-reply@roblox.com. sends me a 6 figure verification code so I can log into Roblox

0 Likes

Message 9 of 24

My colleague who processes these hasn't come back yet so I've chased him.

Ady

0 Likes

Message 10 of 24

OK Thank You

0 Likes

Message 11 of 24

Hi Colin731, as you've checked for filters or forwards I've asked the team to look at if we're blocking the sender on a network level. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 12 of 24

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @Colin731.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 13 of 24

Hi Ady, Yes afraid so I need the 6 figure verification code to log into my Roblox account, last week I had ALL of them in one go the latest being 12/11/2020 lols, dont know whats happening their as only have 15 minutes to enter it not months, it comes from no-reply@roblox.com Ive entered this in my safe senders and others they suggested could you please go into my account and see if I have done something wrong please as really need it to come straight away not all together months later, Would be over the moon if you could sort it for me. Regards Colin

0 Likes

Message 14 of 24

Hi Colin, are you still having problems with this?

Ady

0 Likes

Message 15 of 24

Thank You for your help, Strange thing happand after, I had a load of them but the latest of them is 11/13/2020. codes that is, dont know how that works as requested codes yesterday as well How do I get Talktalk to sort it out please, Done as you advised and filled in all my details,only have 15 miniutes to enter them not months lols. Again Thank You. Colin

0 Likes

Message 16 of 24

Your mailbox is not blocking or redirecting if there are no filter rules defined. Check in the online Spam and Trash folders just in case the mail has been directed there.

I've checked that roblox.com are not on any of the normal blacklists so that's another factor cleared.

I doubt that the TalkTalk Mail filters are blocking but that's the only thing left to check.

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add your email address, the senders email address(es), notes and references etc and then save changes.

TalkTalk will do what they can to check.

Message 17 of 24

I use a computer just tried on laptop, to check same problem, I,m viewing the Inbox directly, even logged into my TalkTalk webmail account nothing just their repliys to me on what to do and try which I get in my inbox, have no trouble getting emails just this code email, Roblox does,nt have my Gmail address so they cant send their god knows were its going because I dont  and I  need it to log on, Its my little granddaughters account and really upset over it, believe me Im really gratefull for your help hope you can work it out for me will be over the moon, Colin 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 24

The originators don't seem to be confident of the email address they're using.

If your laptop is accessing TalkTalk Mail webmail directly via a browser then you're viewing the Inbox directly. If you're using email software then that could have filter rules running to block, junk or otherwise divert the downloaded emails. So access directly in webmail.

Enter your email address, select Continue.

Enter your email password, select Sign in.

Have you tried troubleshooting by using a Gmail address linked to your account so you can see that mail messages are received there ok?

Message 19 of 24
Have tried from laptop as well still nothing
0 Likes

Message 20 of 24

no-reply@roblox.com     password-reset@roblox.com    roblox@appmail.roblox.com   email-validate@roblox.com    the first seems to be the one I should get the code on, the others they said to add after getting nothing from the first, Thanks for trying to help me, Colin

0 Likes