email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up to TalkTalk Plus but tiscali email now not working on apple products only webmail

Jason1975
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Since the start of June my tiscali email has stopped working on my iPhone and iPad Mail App saying ‘no password provided’ when it is clearly there in the settings for both ingoing and outgoing. Have tried deleting account and reinstalling using the settings apple auto populates when you set up an email for tiscali/talktalk but keep getting the same message with ‘no password provided, when it is clearly there.

I can access email through talktalk webmail so know the password is correct and I have signed up to talktalk plus to keep my legacy account going.

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Jason1975, thanks for letting us know.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Jason1975
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

My mistake it has ran past the year. Have paid now for another 12 months. Do you know how quick this updates as it still won’t let me sign in using mail?

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi Jason1975 

Looks like the lineone email address was restricted to webmail only access because it was not added to an active TalkTalk Consumer customer MyAccount. 

When did you apply for MailPlus to retain the use of the lineone email address? So long as the subscription has been made then the billing system should automatically remove a restriction. 

Prepare for TalkTalk Mail Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, current home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your lineone email address and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

There does appear to be a DNS error with the tiscali domain. Have you upgraded your email settings?

Upgrade your legacy mail settings

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution