email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since 17/07/2020 I Cannot send emails from all my devices laptop, iphone or iPad

BillPanesar
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

I had no problems sending emails until last Friday 17/07/2020. It comes up with different error messages depending on which device I am using 

1. 'test-mail@talktalk.net' on 20/07/2020 08:57

Server error: '453 4.1.1 xQfXjs9JfUAtW Too Many Recipients (TT502)'

I did a test to send email to myself (ONE recipient) and this is the error message I am getting on Microsoft Outlook on my Laptop

2." Cannot send message. The server rejected one of the recipient's addresses. The message has been placed in your Outbox" This is the error message I am getting on my iPhone. Again I am only sending it to one recipient

This is very frustrating. I CAN receive emails but CANNOT send

Can anybody help please. I am getting desperate as I cannot reply to the received emails

Thank you

BillPanesar

BillPanesar Photo editing
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi BillPanesar, here's the reply I made to your other thread. 

What happens when you login to TalkTalk webmail? If you can send and receive mail there do you have a TalkTalk account for broadband or Mail Plus?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

To identify your account, staff need you to complete your community forum profile details,  @BillPanesar.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff will be working from oldest to newest threads from the weekend, so it could take a day or two to get a reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.