NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some emails not getting through

Gidd10
First Timer
Message 1 of 4

Hi, is anyone having problems receiving some emails? I have 3 different email addresses and not all emails are coming through even to Talktalk server? I have 5 I know of that I am waiting for all from different sources. I have deleted emails in case I had too many although didn't think this was the case, cleared history, cookies etc. but no different. I have been onto Talktalk but they cannot find any problem? Just to add to this, I could not remember my community log in password so requested it twice on the link but they have also not arrived. I have had to create this one on one of my other email addresses and have not even received confirmation from Talktalk this has been set up? Any advise would be gratefully received as a couple of the emails I am waiting for are important.

Thank you

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Community Team - TT Staff
Message 2 of 4

Hi Gidd10, the fault that was causing this fault was cleared yesterday. Are you still having problems today? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 4

They seem to be getting through now. Thank you for your reply.

Ady-TalkTalk
Community Team - TT Staff
Message 4 of 4

Ok thanks very much for confirming that for us. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes