Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Still having issues with Pipex emails

ANSWERED
6 REPLIES 6
James Bushell
Chatterbox

Has the upgrade now been completed? I have logged into the new webmail, so I know my password is correct, etc so I do have email access.. but can’t receive the emails on my phone, 

i’m using an iPhone 11.

i have deleted the old pop set up on my phone and have set up the new IMAP settings, etc but still not getting any emails through. 

as far as I’m aware it is set up correctly according to the various talk talk help pages, but still not working.. how can I resolve this?

thanks 

James
pbar100
Enlightened One

All you can do is wait I'm afraid, many of us are in the same boat, no mails arriving. From past experience, your mails over the past couple of days are probably lost now, so if you can find an alternative means to send/receive mail then you would be advised to do so.

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi James Bushell

Apologies for this.

We are currently looking into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

OCE_Debbie

Hi @James Bushell 

The issue raised with Pipex emails is now showing on our Service Status page and updates will be provided here under email.

Thanks

Debbie

James Bushell
Chatterbox
Solution

Thanks for the replies, I’m now sorted..

I had put the original pipex username in the ‘username’ field rather than ‘my’ email address.. 

I replaced it with my email address and worked straight away... 😁 

just needs to sort out our other email addresses now..

James
Gondola
Community Star

Hi James

Thanks for taking time out to let us know you found a simple setup error for your iPhone. We always appreciate your feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

OCE_Ady

Hi James Bushell, thanks for posting to let us know that you found the error and fixed it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.