email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Talk Mail Plus account

johnthechief
First Timer
Message 13 of 13

I signed up to Mail Plus annual subscription on 26/08/21. I received a welcome email and a second email with confirmation of the correct direct debit details. Since then the £50 subscription has not been collected on the direct debit and the email account appears to be "limited". It is not possible to set up the email on "desktop or mobile email management applications". Please help to bring this email only account to full functionality!!

John Page
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi johnthechief, thanks for confirming the security information. I've checked your account and can see the issue. I've raised this to have it resolved for you. Hopefully, it won't be too long before it's fixed. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 13

Hi johnthechief, I've sent you a new personal message. Please don't post the same information again it will again fail the security verification. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

johnthechief
First Timer
Message 3 of 13

Hello Chris, completed router reboot and tried My Account login. Sorry to say still no joy.

John Page

Message 4 of 13

Hi johnthechief,

Could you try rebooting your router and then try accessing My Account again please

Thanks

Chris

johnthechief
First Timer
Message 5 of 13

Hello Chris, I mostly use browsers Google chrome and MS Edge. Before 15/09/21 I could login to My Account on both platforms without problem. Below, your colleague Ady advised it is necessary to wait 7 days for his/support purposes maybe this also applies to my customer access? 

John Page

Message 6 of 13

OK thanks, which internet browser are you using?

Chris

johnthechief
First Timer
Message 7 of 13

Hello Chris-talktalk, just tried my account login x2 and sorry to say still no access with same message "Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later."

John Page

Message 8 of 13

Hi johnthechief,

Are you still unable to access My Account?

Chris

0 Likes

johnthechief
First Timer
Message 9 of 13

Hello Ady and Gondola, just want to take this opportunity to say thank you for your attentions so far with this problem. I understand the present status. I double-checked the information requested in my profile and confirm it is correct. I do not know if my reply to Ady on private messaging transmitted. Here is a copy-I have not been able to access my account since last Wednesday to set up the telephone enquiry password. "Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later." I can confirm that to date the annual subscription of £50 has not been collected despite the bank confirming the direct debit is set up as per the talk talk customer service email direct debit details of 28/08/21. 

John Page
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 13

Unfortunately, the information provided still doesn't match the information held on the system. We'll have to wait 7 days to try again as 2 attempts have been unsuccessful.

Ady

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13

Hi johnthechief, I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information.

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

Hi johnthechief 

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, current home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your MailPlus sign up email address, MailPlus customer account number and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

If an email account was already limited to webmail only access prior to applying for MailPlus then you're probably waiting for the subscription payment to hit the customer MailPlus MyAccount before relaxing the restriction.  The Direct Debit should be set up in around 10 days by a UK Bank and the payment can be scheduled shortly thereafter. Noted that this payment has not yet been taken. I'll request TalkTalk to check the account and see if it's possible to take off the limiting pending receipt of the subscription payment.

In the meantime you still have access via webmail.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution