email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Talk Plus - additional bill by e-mail

BillF43
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

Following other recent posts, it's the same issues for me - I pay the £50 Annual amount. I received an e-mail with a bill for £7.92.

I've also been unable to log in to My Account since [at least] October.

I did receive a paper copy of my Annual bill - I hope Talk Talk are not trying to charge for that, when we can't log in due to their "Technical Issue"!

Hopefully this billing error will be resolved before they take the monies in early January?

Bill
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi BillF43, the fault with MyAccount should have been fixed already, but unfortunately the team dealing with it have failed to meet the estimated fix date and we've not been given a new date. 

I've been on leave and haven't been able to find any information about this over billing, but I'll do my best to find out what's happening and why. No matter the cause you will be refunded. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Hi BillF43 

Just to say that I've had confirmation that the billing of £7.92 is acknowledged as an error and that if money is taken in error then it's being refunded. Refunds have been actioned for those customers that have used LiveChat.

The inability to sign in to your MailPlus customer MyAccount is a logged issue that I hope will be fixed early in the new year.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

BillF43
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 5

Hi Gondola,

Thanks for the update - yes, my Annual Direct Debit was taken on 3 Dec.

My Profile already has the information you mentioned - but I'll also add it to "Private Notes". 

Bill
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi BillF43 

Both of the MailPlus issues are being collated here in the email forum and are noted on the Current issues pinned post at the head of the forum.

Has your annual £50 subscription been taken by Direct Debit (DD) as normal?

If you would please add your email address and MailPlus MyAccount customer number to your Community profile Private notes and I'll request that you're added to the group of those customers that normally pay by annual DD that have received the unexpected bill for £7.92.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution