email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk IP address blocked

yeahbut
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

My email is getting blocked even when I reply even to one single person who mailed me first. When I checked out my IP on Spamhaus, the following message is given: "It is the policy of TalkTalk Technology that unauthenticated email sent from this IP address should be sent out only via the designated outbound mail server allocated to TalkTalk Technology customers." I have to use my own outgoing and incoming mail servers for my work. How can TalkTalk be prevented from blocking my legitimate email? Please do not suggest sending mail from a talktalk email address as that is not appropriate for my work. Thanks in advance for any replies.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi yeahbut, is the email domain you're sending from a TalkTalk one? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.

I suggest you put the affected email address and IP in your private notes field.

if this is a Business Email and you are not working from home as an employee, then it may be that you have an incorrect account and need a Business account. 

staff here will advise.

Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).