email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Mail Plus - threat of mail account deletion

Secret Squirrel
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Hi

Firstly, I tried to add to my original thread from September 2019 but couldn't because I was told that "it's a little old" and there was no option available to make a post. Here's the link to my original thread.

Now to the problem, I have two other email addresses linked to my Mail Plus account and last Friday I received an email that said: 

Hi, we previously contacted you about your TalkTalk Mail account for ....................... and need to update you about some changes coming soon.
It looks as if your mailbox is not linked to an active TalkTalk broadband account and you haven’t signed up to TalkTalk Mail Plus. This means that your TalkTalk Mail service will be limited from 13-07-2021.

The first part of the affected email is c..........r

According to Ady my two other email addresses were linked to my primary account and I received notification from TalkTalk that said "We're pleased to to confirm that we've now added these to your account........" Additionally, Ady said "have no fear I won't allow your mail to be deleted.

Lastly, I still can't login to my TalkTalk account. Even if I request a login via email it tells me that my email address isn't recognised. It'll be two years in September so will I ever have access to My Account and will I lose my Tiscali email addresses or not?

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Secret Squirrel
Team Player
Message 1 of 5

Ady's advice fixed my problem - thanks Ady!

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Secret Squirrel, I'll need to raise the escalation form for you. Please reply to my personal message. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thanks for replying Ady.

I've added my TalkTalk account number to my profile's private notes.

I followed your password-reset link. It changed the password for my email account but I still can't login to My Account - it says "Sorry your email address is not recognised." It is however recognised when I choose the email login option because I get the email plus link but that doesn't work either.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Secret Squirrel, please add your account number to your profile so that I can take a look at the MyAccount situation for you. When did you last reset the password for your login email address using the Password Reset Tool

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes