cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk Mail blocking email from my bank?

4 REPLIES 4
an1sa_k
Whizz Kid

I'm trying to verify the email address associated with my bank account.

The verification email never arrives in my TalkTalk Mail inbox. I've tried different devices, checked the Spam and Trash folders, but nothing. I've then input a different email address (a gmail account), and the verification email arrives instantly. I'm assuming TalkTalk are maybe filtering/blocking (or something?) emails from Starling Bank?

The email that belongs to me is a @talktalk.net email address. 

Happy to provide any more details that are required. Hoping it's resolved soon. 

Many thanks.

Anisa Khalifa
RegRUK
Whizz Kid
I'm afraid that I can't help Anisa except to say that I've stopped using TalkTalk (Tiscali in my case) for anything that needs email verification. Inevitably these emails do not appear. I don't know why TT blocks emails. Does it do this when it thinks it's spam?
Reg
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Anisa, I'll ask the team to check if we're blocking starling bank in bulk. You have checked webmail filters and spam folders before I harrass them though haven't you? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

an1sa_k
Whizz Kid

Hi @OCE_Ady 

I've checked the Spam folder, and have no filters set at all.

Thanks for all your help!

AK.

Anisa Khalifa
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Thanks for checking. I've raised this with the email admins for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.