Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk Mail down : Restored 12:20

34 REPLIES 34
Gondola
Community Star

10:24 TalkTalk Mail down.

The incident is being worked on and you can track it on the Service Status (Email) page. 

Service restored 12:20

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

grum633
Chatterbox

I can't access Webmail, page times out with error message bad gateway 502

Any known issues?

grum633
Chatterbox

Now get an error message - An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request. (DBP-0003)

paulshent
Community Star

I have same issue.  E-Mail system not responding

fedman11
Conversation Starter

Thanks for confirmation of problem.

fedman11
AlHard
First Timer

Mine's not working either. Also am unable to access webmail. This message appears after I enter my log-in details:

An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request. (DBP-0003)

1Cherry1
Team Player

Same here.

Time they allowed mail forwarding to another email address to prevent total lock out.

I would like the same emails to be forwarded to Gmail.

fellix
First Timer

It won't recognise my freshly reset password-this is the 3rd time in as many weeks. As I write them down as I reset them I cannot see why I have the problem

Max105
First Timer

Yep, same here. Error DBP-0004.

Tiscali email address. Also cannot access email via POP all morning.

Can honestly say never had such unreliable email as Tiscali. This happens too often.

georgeh2011
Enlightened One

Oh.... What a surprise....

Except for me it is that old perennial

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for xxxxxxx@talktalk.net.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for xxxxxxx@talktalk.net. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Then asking for the password.

Sorry but that is NOT an Outlook problem. Anyone claiming it IS should be able explain, in detail, how it can occur on THREE different PCs (accessing the same account) SIMULTAENOUSLY.

And my phone....

Mandymoo
Popular Poster
mine down too, any news from T.T. ?
davidl1
Whizz Kid

Me too, at least we're not on our own !

David
Gondola
Community Star

Hi all

There's a problem with email. The incident is being worked on and you can track it on the Service Status (Email) page. 

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

akz786
First Timer

I am shocked there is no fail over? 

Chaddy976
First Timer

Mine too. A screaming.net mailbox. Service status says mail ok. Just how do you report this? Because I go round in circles on the support site.

And suddenly it appears! In the time it took to register and post this, the service status has changed!

georgeh2011
Enlightened One

IMAP authentication fails with depressing regularity.. Like several times a month.

Never gets fixed.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi

There's a problem with email. The incident is being worked on and you can track it on the Service Status (Email) page. 

Potton
First Timer

Same here. Why do TalkTalk make it so difficult to contact them ? Infuriating !

Gondola
Community Star

TalkTalk say "We're aware customers are unable to login to their TalkTalk Email account. We are currently investigating this issue and will update you here when we have further information. We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time."

davidl1
Whizz Kid
I have just checked the status page, it's being investigsted, hopefully it wont be too long
David