email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk SMTP failure every single day

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 3

TalkTalk SMTP stops working every morning and every evening for long periods. How much longer do we have to put up with a platform that is full of problems? Talk about long suffering customers. Non of my friends on other email platforms ever mentions outages. TalkTalk seem to be in a league of their own with year in year out problems for years and years now with promises like politicians, and reliability like politicians. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Hughmoz
Super Duper Contributor
Message 1 of 3

I access my emails via a Mac desktop and and iPhone. I have been with TalkTalk for countless years, and no matter how many promises they make or, new platforms they build they are always problematic and I am simply expressing my disappoint with the "Talk that does not do the walk" 🙂

0 Likes

Mr Bear 1
Chat Champion
Message 2 of 3

How are you accessing your email? I'm assuming a mail client as I don't see SMPT being relevant for webmail. I can only comment that my TalkTalk account, accessed as IMAP using Mozilla Thunderbird, works perfectly. Someone more knowledgable than me will hopefully soon be along to ask more detailed questions.

0 Likes