email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk (Web mail ) email account folders not showing

RussellC
Popular Poster
Message 13 of 13

Hi, I've been accessing TalkTalk webmail to access my various email accounts for many months now successfully. I use a Chromebook and therefore access webmail using Chrome browser.

My Primary account email shows fine but while my other added accounts are listed I can no longer view the account folders Inbox, Sent, Junk etc.

I have tried deleting all cookies, history etc and using incognito mode but this has made no difference.

Interestingly I can add the email accounts to my iPhone and I can view the Inbox, Sent, Junk etc.. and their contents ok.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how I can view my email account folders in Webmail please?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi Russellc, thanks for posting to let us know it's working normally again. Interestingly no one was told officially that the fix for this issue was done when  another incident fix was done. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 13

Grateful thanks for the confirmation and perfect that the secondary added accounts are now working as they should. 

Regards

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 13

Thanks, I can confirm that my secondary email accounts added to Webmail now display their individual folders as they did before.

Many thanks for your attention to this, it makes accessing multiple email accounts that much easier.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 13

Hi RussellC 

Added email accounts - Secondary TalkTalk mailboxes, that are added email accounts to a primary mailbox sign in on TalkTalk Mail webmail, do not show folders or mail messages.

A fix was applied by the TalkTalk Mail platform operator 13Dec2021.

Grateful for confirmation that your secondary email accounts are now displaying folders and mail messages. Scroll down the primary mail page and select the inward facing arrowhead in front of the secondary account name to expand to show folders.

Message 5 of 13

Thanks, i'll look out for this change later on this week, thanks for your help.

Message 6 of 13

Hi RussellC 

The investigation has concluded and the fix is a scheduled software update by the TalkTalk Mail platform operator due to roll out overnight on 16 December.

Let us know when your added secondary added email accounts once more show folders and mail messages.

Message 7 of 13

Hi, my additional email accounts accessible through Webmail that are no longer visible when logged in through mu Primary email have been added to my Private Profile. Hope that helps.

Message 8 of 13

Hi Ady, my additional email accounts with folders usually visible when accessing my Primary email Webmail have been added to  my Profiles private notes. Hope this helps with your investigation. 

Message 9 of 13

Hi RussellC, please add the affected emails to private notes in your community profile. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi RussellC 

Select here: Update your profile

Scroll down the page to the Save Changes button and the Private notes are immediately above. After updating, hit the Save Changes button.

Message 11 of 13

Hi, good to know that this is a known issue. Where do I find the "Community Profile Private notes" that you mention?

thanks

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

Hi RussellC 

I've reported the issues of added TalkTalk Mail accounts not showing the folders and mail messages along with an associated issue of not getting webmail communications received between TalkTalk Mail accounts.

The issue has been directed to the TalkTalk Mail Product Manager as it follows on from this morning's Planned Maintenance.

I'll alert TalkTalk Support for you so that your mailboxes can be added to the incident.

Just add your email addresses in your Community Profile Private notes.

The workaround while waiting for this incident to be resolved is to sign out of webmail from the primary mailbox and sign in directly to the secondary mailbox.