email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk blocking Groups. io emails YET AGAIN

Peterem1
Chat Champion
Message 2 of 2

I last raised this two months ago, and saw the situation apparently resolved within days. This morning I received an email from Groups.io stating that the number of emails recently sent to me but not delivered was excessive. It lists 16 emails sent to me since October 21st 2020 which have been bounced back, with error messages. Two just say "Recipient Undeliverable". The rest say "IP Blacklisted (TT103)"  I can supply the full details if needed. So have you actually blacklisted Groups.io (again)?

As a related issue after the last round of blocking I switched to a TalkTalk.net email address to avoid the constant problems which afflicted my Tiscali one. So why do all the error messages from Groups.io start with a Tiscali.co.uk server designation?

Peter

Peter

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi Peter, are they able to provide you with the full email headers of the rejected mail? If so I can log a fault ticket for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes