Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk mail app

4 REPLIES 4
Petersea
First Timer

The TalkTalk mail app works fine on my tablet android 9. But I cannot find the app in the play store on my phone  android10

fr8ys
Community Star

Possibly it's not been released yet, although android still shows as coming soon too.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/TalkTalk-mail-for-iOS-and-Android-devices/ta-p/2308715

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Petersea 

The TalkTalk Mail app is available in the Google Play Store and, like you, I'm running it on an Android 9 mobile and also here on Android 7.  My understanding is that the app is not available for every device. The compatibility note does not indicate which versions are being supported in this 'early access' Version 1. 

The vendor's own branded software, now on Version 2.24, works with Android 5 and up but is not usable with TalkTalk Mail.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

ferguson
Community Star

No sign of it yet on the Apple app store for anyone who may be curious.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi all, when I last checked development was temporarily on hold due to Covid19. I've not been able to get more specific information.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.