email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk email deletion

kappa123
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I want to delete my talktalk email account however I can't access the "My account" feature. Is there any other way for it to be deleted? It has been hacked and is causing me multiple issues so the 180 day no-login will not work

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi kappa123, Gondola is spot on. If you follow the steps provided you'll get the result you're after.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @kappa123 

If you're a TalkTalk Consumer customer then the best solution is to delete the mailbox yourself via MyAccount. Managing your email in My Account 

What's the problem signing in to your customer MyAccount? 

If we can get you signed in that would be great.

The other way to lock out a hacker is to change the mailbox password. We're assuming that the hacker hasn't changed the password recovery reset details.

What happens if you use the Forgotten password button in the help page Changing your email password do you get to see recognised password recovery options?

Alternatively, the Data Protection Team will take your instructions to delete the email address and mailbox. The advice page GDPR Privacy - Right to Erasure has the details you need. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution