email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk email security problem denying access

Tottersman
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Suddenly and without warning just today, I get a security warning when trying to log in to my @Tiscali account using my usual shortcut.  My Avast anti-virus software immediately flags up a security problem and Firefox refuses to go to that page.  I can log on to my Talktalk account, but when I try to get to my emails through that route the same security warning appears.  It is only happening on my Windows desktop; I can still access my emails on my Ipad and my Android phone.  Does anyone have any advice as to what I do about this, please?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Tottersman, thanks for taking the time to mark Gondola's post as the best answer. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Tottersman 

Your Avast anti-virus has logged a false positive. I suggest you add https://apps.talktalk.co.uk as a trusted site / exclusion so that this website is excluded from scanning by your anti-virus.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution