Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk mail server blacklisted by live.com

3 REPLIES 3
hikernick
Team Player
Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 0 second(s):

* <nameremoved>@outlook.com

Reason: The following message to <nameremoved>@outlook.com was undeliverable.The reason for the problem: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [78.144.6.134] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [BN3NAM01FT032.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I can provide emails as an attachment if required. Can someone please contact Microsoft and get us off the blacklist? 

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi hikernick, I'll pass on these details, but I'm sure we're already working to get clear the block. I'll post back if I hear anything other that we're sorting this. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

hikernick
Team Player

Thanks Ady. One never knows if something's been reported already, so better safe than sorry. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Couldn't agree more. I'd say always report it and if we already know you've lost nothing. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.