email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesco email missing

Tink E R Bell
Whizz Kid
Message 9 of 9

Bit of a mystery...

Placed order online for click & collect...., very helpfulemail confirmation received.

Collected order... (unusually not advised on collection) some items incorrect others missing.

Telephone Tesco, very helpful young lady advises email has been 'bounced' back to them with details of order ready for collection, i.e. with substituted items.

Tesco changed email address to use with account, confirmation received to previous email address, the one that 'bounced' as above.

Update to account then received to updated email address.

So why did this email 'bounce' back to Tesco when email address working fine? (have tested, it works fine).

Tesco checking their end and will advise, is it likely to be a problem at their end, although never had any issues previously?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Have you failed to receive any in the last 24 hours? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Tesco IT department don't seem keen to assist with this!

Customer Service 'screenshot' their copy of bounced back email so I have an actual record of it, but once again they requested codes without any further contact.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Tink E R Bell, have they sent any mails in the last 24 hours that you know of? I can check for mail received or rejected by our servers, but only within the last 24 hours. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Progress as requested...

Now been in touch with Tesco customer service three times, on each occasions explained situation which was passed over to their support team. They all promised to call me back, but nothing received. Second cs I spoke with said they would get the bounced back email sent, it hasn't been received either. So not any progress!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

We'll be here waiting.

Ady

Tink E R Bell
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 9

Thanks for the replies.... Tesco promised to call back when tech team have checked.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 9

Hi Tink E R Bell, please keep us posted with your progress.

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi Tink E R Bell 

When Tesco look at their bounceback logs the email admins should see the bounceback description e.g. 421 4.7.0 Service not available and an error code e.g. (TT101). If Tesco let you know the full error message, including the numeric codes, we can try and work out why the mailbox wasn't working at the time of sending the email.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution