email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Size in TalkTalk/Firefox web mail listing

bjayg
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

Does anybody have an ideas please?

My Father-in-law, who is nearly 90, says that the text in his TalkTalk web mail changed a few days ago and he is having problems seeing it.

He is using Firefox (latest version) on a PC and the text he is having problems with does not appear to be within the email message itself - as far as I can tell - its just on the the 'directory' list of available messages to view that he says is too small and has changed.

I have to say that I find the text size fine.    I have looked around within the TalkTalk web mail settings and also within the Firefox browser settings  and can find nothing obvious related to text size to configure/change.

I personally think this is technically known as a "WIld goose chase!"  - but I thought it worth asking in case anyone has any ideas...

Thanks

Barry

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Barry, thanks for posting back to thank Gondola for the help. I've marked the post about that helped the most as the best answer to help other members who may find themselves in the same situation and to recognise Gondola's input. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 6

Hi Barry

It's my pleasure to offer support to you and your family. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 6

Hi Gondola and Ady,

Thanks for the response - I never thought of that - it had to be simple.   The solution does indeed work and is much appreciated.

I actually think the TalkTalk forum is one of the best and is a pleasure deal with (many aren't  😞 )

Thanks

Barry

Message 4 of 6

Hi Barry, if you follow Gondola's advice you'll find your problem will be sorted.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi Barry

This feels like the browser zoom. To adjust the zoom via a keyboard just press and hold the Ctrl button and tap the + button to make larger and the - button to make smaller.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution