email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The email portal on Talk talk website gives Connection error

pselenic
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Accessing the email portal on the Talk Talk home page gives Connection Error. The service is not available right now. I can access my emails from my mobile using the email app.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi pselenic, are you still getting this error? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi pselenic 

I assume you're seeing the blue screen error?  And you're tried the Retry link?

Error - Connection error

You'll see the service is not available right now if your computer is taking longer than 6 seconds to establish authentication with the TalkTalk Mail platform.

This can happen either if you have a local connection issue making your broadband slow to respond or if there's something causing your computer to run slowly like uploading a backup to the cloud or downloading an update or the most usual is a delay caused by security software scanning or cookies being deleted by security / ad-blocker / privacy software (tracker blocking)

Either, wait a few minutes, until whatever the computer is busy doing gets to a completion, and then retry TalkTalk Mail, or switch off extensions / add-ons in the browser to eliminate those as the cause.

Trying a new browser or resetting the existing browser to default settings with no extensions or add-ons running will help you to identify the cause. i.e. you can re-enable extensions one by one to identify the one causing the delay or hold up with the TalkTalk Mail sign in.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution