email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is one particular email address to which I am unable to send emails via my pipex account.

freccle
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

I keep getting the same error to my duaghters btinternet.com address. It's really annoying

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi freccle, have you tried leaving your router off for half an hour to force it to obtain a new IP address? If not give that a try. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi freccle 

You're saying it's only when you're connected to the TalkTalk network? i.e. You're a TalkTalk broadband customer / TalkTalk is your Internet Service Provider?

What happens when you use a talktalk.net email address to send to BTInternet email customers?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

It's ALL btinternet emails and its only when Talktalk is the ISP. It is a real pain as most of my family are on btinternet

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi @freccle 

I've found the email address you quoted online. They do have an alternative gmail address.  So you could try that.

If it is all btinternet.com email addresses that you cannot send to then it's likely that btinternet have a block on your address or IP address. Usually just temporary blocks and usually because of spam incoming from pipex email addresses to btinternet.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.     

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 24.9 hour(s):

ABSOUTLEY ANY         @btinternet.com

Reason: The following message to  XXC@btinternet.com was undeliverable.The reason for the problem:  Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.     

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 24.9 hour(s):

any @btinternet.com mail address

Reason: The following message to obscured for customer security was undeliverable.The reason for the problem:  Maximum Retry Queue Age Reached

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @freccle 

What is the full error message?

0 Likes