03-08-2021 11:44 AM - edited 03-08-2021 08:40 PM
A few days ago you reinstated my receipt of lineone mail on ail clients which had been wrongly removed by TT as I am a TT broadband customer (under my Tiscali email) with the lineone account registered in my account. For a few days this has worked, using the TT server on Thunderbird, but still the old Tiscali server on Samsung Mail. So today I changed the Samsung Mail server over to the TT server per the recommendation. All settings are correct per your guidance.
Testing showed I could not send from the lineone address on the TT server, and I have wasted a lot of time checking.
I now find that on both Samsung Mail and Thunderbird I cannot send using the TALKTALK server for BOTH the lineone or Tiscali addresses. I appear to be receiving Tiscali emails, or at least I have received some this morning.
I have seen the pinned message in community and the tip on service status to update settings to the TT server and to another poster Ady has said " If you want it working quicker change your mail settings permanently to Mail.talktalk.net for inbound and Smtp.talktalk.net for outbound and it will work perfectly." Unfortunately this is not the solution. Thanks in anticipation.
on 04-08-2021 01:31 PM