email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali E-mail stuck in loading.

walkingdude1
Popular Poster
Message 23 of 23

Hi,

I have had a Tiscali e-mail for several years even though I am no longer with talktalk but have always been able to use it as my primary e-mail. Several months ago I started having issues with it going to the home page but then getting stuck saying it was "Loading" new e-mails but not actually doing anything. For the last 6 months I have had to use outlook to see new mail but cannot get access to any old ones. I have reported it several times on live chat and have reset my password several times and tried opening it on different devices with different browsers but it always gets stuck on loading. I have seen several people report similar issues and just wandered if anyone had any joy with getting it sorted. Any help much appreciated.

22 REPLIES 22

Message 21 of 23

Many thanks Gondola,

Have entered all the required information, thanks for the quick reply.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 22 of 23

Hi @walkingdude1

The symptoms are of a mailbox in need of a repair job running.  Slow to load up or not loading up at all and then not showing all of your emails because the server presumably cannot link to them.

Just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

Email address affected.

Your Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Phone number linked to the email address (when you were a former Tiscali customer).

Full postal address that the email was linked to when first registered.

Include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when you'll be there in person to receive the password and speak to the email team (for your security they won't leave a message with the password and there's no number for you to call them). Don't forget to save changes.

The personal information is to verify the details on record for the service account that the email was related to.

This topic has been escalated for the attention of the OCE's (TalkTalk Community support team) and the email expert will respond to you right here from Monday onwards to help you with access to your mailbox.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution