email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali Email Still Down

cheesed007
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

I have had problems all day in not being able to send and receive emails via a tiscali address.  Was earlier reassured that Talktalk were working on it and then they seemed to have solved it when I received a batch of emails around 7 and 8pm.  But its gone again and I am receiving a message culminating in 'Sender Domain Invalid (TT420)' when trying to send a test email to myself.   it is a long-standing email address.  Concerned that despite a number of people apparently having similar problems, Talktalk Email Support indicating everything appears okay? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi cheesed007, is your mail working again today?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

cheesed007
Team Player
Message 2 of 6

Oky doky, I guess we have to see what tomorrow brings

Message 3 of 6

Very frustrating. My feeling exactly so I hope when TalkTalk continue the investigation with the TalkTalk Mail platform to find out why that is not accessing the restored TalkTalk DNS it'll get fixed.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

cheesed007
Team Player
Message 4 of 6

I tried the test email address as well as just sending to my own tiscali address and got the same message - the TT420 error.  Strangely when I tried to post the original query on here, I did get an email from talktalk saying - "Hello cheesed007,

Recently, you tried to post a message on community TalkTalk Help & Support but your email address is not verified. To complete your post, click the link below:".  When I clicked the link my message here on the Community posted.  Since then I tried to send my tiscali email address a simple message from another gmail address.  And it arrived within seconds, but again I could not reply to it with the TT420 error.  So, basically no further forward it appears this point - a bit frustrating. 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Are you able to send any mail messages using email software or webmail?

What happens when you send to test-mail@talktalk.net does that also fail with a TT420 error?  If so then the investigation will need to continue with the TalkTalk Mail platform because the servers are up and running and the DNS is working albeit with just one of the two name servers.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes