email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali Emails Not Sending

PAJ333
Conversation Starter
Message 41 of 41

Hello,

This morning can't send Tiscali emails from Android or Window devices also won't send Tiscali emails from TalkTalk webmail.

Am receiving Tiscali emails via webmail, Android and Windows email clients.

40 REPLIES 40

Message 1 of 41

Hi PAJ333, thanks for taking the time to post and let us know it's working again.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 41

Hi PAJ333

Thanks for confirming. The TalkTalk Mail platform is clearly picking up the DNS record as normal this morning.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

PAJ333
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 41

Hi,

Pleased to say looks as though there has been a reboot overnight and can now send and receive emails on all devices.

Thanks to everyone for their help and input in getting this resolved.

Message 4 of 41

Sorry can't reply to your email, am using Outlook port 587.

GreyBeard1

0 Likes

SarahMans
First Timer
Message 5 of 41

Still cannot send emails. Received some now but not sending. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 41

Are you using Outlook or Windows Live Mail? And the outgoing port number, is it port 25 or 587.

0 Likes

Peterj23
First Timer
Message 7 of 41

Unable to send / receive all day, can now receive but still not send despite TalkTalks service centre saying issue resolved!

0 Likes

RachelPFK
First Timer
Message 8 of 41

I am having the same issue. On android phone I get a cannot send email message. On wondows laptop I get "Sending of the message failed.
An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: 4TNwoMG8827x1 Sender Domain Invalid (TT420). Please verify that your email address is correct in your account settings and try again"

0 Likes

GreyBeard1
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 41

I too am experiencing the same problem. Have checked all settings in Outlook but it won't accept my password. I tried web mail and that wouldn't send!

0 Likes

Message 10 of 41

You've not said if you get a send error message.

So long as you don't have mail downloaded to the device it would be worth removing the account from the email software and re-adding. That will effectively force the adding of the email password.  If you do have locally downloaded mail then you'll need to save wanted emails before removing an account to avoid losing those mail messages.

0 Likes

PAJ333
Conversation Starter
Message 11 of 41

Hi,

Looks like settings are ok for outgoing server for both Android & Windows devices, but emails still not sending ?

0 Likes

Message 12 of 41

Have you entered and saved / remembered the current password in the Outlook software to authenticate the sending?

Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 41

Hi PAJ333 

I have successfully tested the sending of TalkTalk Mail via the Thunderbird email client using the tiscali SMTP servers and after a request to enter the talktalk.net email password the mail was sent and arrived in a Gmail Inbox.  This send test was failing under the fault conditions earlier.

What I cannot test is the full sending of a tiscali.co.uk email via the preferred talktalk.net SMTP servers. A previous fail to send might mean that you do need to re-enter the tiscali email password to authenticate sending.

0 Likes

pickers
Conversation Starter
Message 14 of 41

Interestingly this also arrived in my email inbox but I couldn't rely to it.  Same problem as you.  I'm now getting password pop ups in outlook so maybe that's progress!

0 Likes

PAJ333
Conversation Starter
Message 15 of 41

Hi,

Think my tiscali outbox settings are ok and have been for sometime. But still not able to send emails from Android & Windows devices. Are others still unable to send tiscali emails

0 Likes

pickers
Conversation Starter
Message 16 of 41

Basic position for me.  I got a dump of emails to my tiscali address about 90 minutes ago so thought hooray fixed.  But no emails sent and I'm still getting a send/receive error on my tiscali account in outlook.  Initially, I couldn't remember my password for the community account so sent a password request to my tiscali account and am still waiting for that to arrive.  My talk talk address s working fine.

0 Likes

pickers
Conversation Starter
Message 17 of 41

same for me

0 Likes

PAJ333
Conversation Starter
Message 18 of 41

Hi,

Just picked up the message and found a load of emails in my inbox on both Android & Windows device, so many thanks for your help.

Unfortunately emails still not sending on Android & Windows devices. Is this a totally different issue ?

0 Likes

Message 19 of 41

Hi Johnian 

I can see that one of the tiscali DNS name servers is now responding.  Is your mail now back in action?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 20 of 41

What do you think @PAJ333 

Is the DNS issue fixed for you?

0 Likes