email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali.co.uk email not syncing with iPad and android phone now on talk talk plus

Thisisajoke1
First Timer
Message 11 of 11

As the title suggests. Been on talk talk plus for 1 week and cannot sync my old email even with the new server settings.  Been over a week now.  Plus one for the Product Manager this community page is utter garbage.  Spent a while typing out this question , after taking ages to actually find the page in the first place, so then press post and it not submit due to not being logged in...even tho I am redirected off webmail direct to this site...shocking. 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

I'm sorry for having to make you follow the security process it can't be a pain at times. Hopefully, this is the end of that pain for you now. 

I've checked your account and requested the mailbox be delimited. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi Ady - I have set a phone password. This is getting ridiculous to be honest. All I want to do is a simple thing and this is the most painful experience I have had to solve anything....madness 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 11

Sorry to be a pain, but some of the details you've provided doesn't match what's held on system. If you can get into MyAccount I'd recommend setting up a telephone enquiry password as the easiest way to be able to get verification sorted. I've sent you another secure link for when that's completed. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Whilst you're waiting, has the payment for Mail Plus been taken from your bank? I'm asking because if the email is already restricted then my take is that the restriction will be released when the payment hits your customer MyAccount. 

That's my take. Maybe Ady will be willing to take restrictions off in advance of payment. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Thisisajoke1
First Timer
Message 5 of 11

Hi Ady - have replied to your link 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi Thisisajoke1, I've replied to your original thread. 

Ady

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 11

Hi Thisisajoke1, please answer the questions in the below link to enable us to access your account and help with your questions:

https://smm.page.link/reUnnzyji7hhkgbg6 

If you don't have a Telephone Enquiry Password, follow our guide to create one or select the "I don’t have a password" link to answer some different questions. Setting up your telephone password

Thanks 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 11

Hi Thisisajoke1, I can take a look at this for you. I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 9 of 11

Hi Thisisajoke1 

If I understand the tiscali email issue, you're not a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband customer so to retain the use of the tiscali email address you have started a Mail Plus subscription.

Is the tiscali email address the one you use to sign in to the new customer MyAccount? Has the payment been taken from your bank? 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Thisisajoke1
First Timer
Message 10 of 11

i am actually losing the will to live...whoever is the product Manager for this website needs to seriously look at themselves.  I am a Product Manager myself and I would happily give some end user feedback to this horrific experience.  Been on TalkTalk plus for over a week and after several attempts still cannot sync my email with my iPad or Samsung A12.  Have tried the manual setup with server settings shown but no joy.  After coming on here I have tried to ask a question and OMG is it a horrific UX experience.  You get redirected straight off webmail to the community site then spend an age trying to find where to ask a specific question.  Finally find it and spend an age writing out your problem...to then press Post and it says...must be logged in.  So common sense would say log in would be your email and password..nope you have to make up another one...and then if you make 1 error it refuses to acknowledge.  So username for example: if I cannot have that name tell me on the line whilst I am typing it...same as password - if it not in the correct format tell me there and then, not after I press sign in.  This probably won’t work either so I don’t know why I am continuing to type... 

0 Likes