email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali e mail

Kitcar0
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I have an old recovery e mail address, Why can a reset password be sent via sms, rather than the e mail address I can't access 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Kitcar0, I'm sorry but unfortunately you've not provided information that matches a current active account. 

As this is the 2nd attempt at verifying security we can't retry for 7 days. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 7

Hi Gondola, it was my bad. The pm didn't send. PM resent now. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 7

Hi Kitcar0 

Ady-TalkTalk has offered to set up your Reset details to include a mobile number in advance of using password recovery to authorise a password reset. But first he has to verify you are the registered user of the email address. This verification is done via Community Personal Messaging. You answer the verification questions / provide the correct information for email user verification and Ady will add your password recovery alternate email address and mobile number so you can use one of those password recovery options to Reset your password.

What step in the above process are you at now?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Kitcar0
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

So you can't help me reset my password then? 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi Kitcar0, I can help you change the password reset tool information. I've sent you a personal message. 

Ady

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi Kitcar0 

Password recovery can send a text by SMS but you have to set up Reset details to include a mobile number in advance of needing to use password recovery. 

Changing your email password

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution