email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email address

Jax11
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I have an old tiscali email address which I want to keep, also have broadband. I have advised I want to keep it & been told it is attached to my account, I can’t see it & keep getting emails saying it will be deleted at end of April. I am executor for a will & Do not want  you loose everything, any suggestions as cannot get through to anybody at the moment. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

Hi @Jax11 

To prevent the tiscali mailbox from being deleted it needs to be added to your broadband MyAccount so it's listed in the My Mailboxes area.

Manage TalkTalk Mail in MyAccount - My Services Menu.png

Manage TalkTalk Mail - Add an existing mailbox.png

Do you see it listed in My Mailboxes?

So long as you know the email address and its password and so long as the mailbox isn't already attached to another MyAccount then you can select Add an existing mailbox and follow instructions to add to your current MyAccount.

Job done.

The only thing that's worrying me is that you say you're the executor of an estate. Did the email account belong to the deceased person?  Were they the registered user by dint of them being the account holder at the time the email address was created?

Sorry about asking personal questions but if the email address is attached to another MyAccount that's in another name, not yours, then we start to run into data protection issues when trying to prove you're the registered user of the email address.

Of course there'll be no problem if you are the registered user. I can ask TalkTalk to verify you and raise a ticket for the transfer of your email address from your former MyAccount to your current MyAccount if that's the only remaining problem.

Let me know how you get on.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes