email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email difficulties

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Message 9 of 9

Using two different Tiscali email accounts on two different computers. Both set up to use talktalk.net servers for inbound (IMAP) and outbound (SMTP)

Brief failure on one computer with sending then apparent success. Solid sending error on other PC. Both PCs running Outlook 365

Now surfing from a Dell Inspiron 3881 running Windows 11 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

That's excellent, thanks for taking the time to post back and let us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Message 2 of 9

Seems to be OK now. Test messages which were stuck in outbox have arrived at my hotmail account!

Now surfing from a Dell Inspiron 3881 running Windows 11 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.

Message 3 of 9

Hi jbuchanangb, is your mail working again normally this morning? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Message 4 of 9

Now receiving email to my Tiscali address, but not able to send from it using smtp.talktalk.net.

Also unable to send anything using the Webmail interface. Sender domain invalid.

0 Likes

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Message 5 of 9

Now OK for talktalk.net account, sending and receiving, but not OK for tiscali.co.uk account even though using the talktalk.net server addresses.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Thanks for letting us know. 

Ady

0 Likes

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Message 7 of 9

Aware that incident is open. Now failing to send from my talktalk.net account. Not just tiscali.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi jbuchanangb, we have an incident open and currently being investigated.  Hopefully, it won't be too long before its fixed.

Ady

0 Likes